Gas rules made by the South Australian Minister
The following rules have been made by the SA Minister:
- The National Gas (Australian Energy Market Operator) Amendment Rules 2009 commenced operation on 1 July 2009 and were consolidated into version 2 of the National Gas Rules.
- The National Gas (Short Term Trading Market) Amendment Rules 2010 commenced operation on 7 May 2010.
- The National Gas Amendment (National Energy Retail Law) Amendment Rule 2012 comes into operation on the day on which Schedule 1 of the National Energy Retail Law (South Australia) Act 2011 comes into operation.
- The National Gas (Gas Trading Exchanges) Rules 2013 commenced operation on 1 January 2014.
- The National Gas (Energy Consumers Australia) Amendment Rule 2014 commenced operation on 30 January 2015 and was consolidated into version 25 of the National Gas Rules.
- National Gas (Pipelines Access - Arbitration) Amendment Rule 2017 commenced operation on 2 August 2017.
- The National Gas (Capacity Trading and Auctions) Amendment Rule 2018 was made on 22 November 2018. Schedules 1 to 3, 6 and 8 to 11 of the Rule commence operation on 22 November 2018. Schedule 4 of the Rule commences operation on 1 March 2019 and Schedules 5 and 6 of the Rule commence operation on 1 October 2019.
- The National Gas (Binding rate of return instrument) Amendment Rule 2019 commenced operation on 1 February 2019 and the making of the rule was published in the South Australian Government Gazette on 7 February 2019. It was consolidated into version 42 of the National Gas Rules.